Friday 27 January 2012

Baby Shower For Myles

Hello, there. Happy Friday. Today's projects are decorations for a baby shower tonight. I decorated the place last night. I'm not able to make it to the shower so the pictures only show the things I made. No food or gifts on the table. It would be nice to have those things on the table so it doesn't look so bare.

It is a shower for my Pastor's grandson. He is 3 weeks old today. I did a little banner for the front of the food table and the drink table (no pic of the drink table). I used the Special Delivery Boy DSP (retired) for all the decorations.


I made a 3 tier cake and decorated with sailboats, ribbons and anchors. Topped the cake off with a folded sailboat filled with candies.   


Close up of the decorations around the cake.


Anchors on the cake. I forgot to add strings to them.


Close up of the banner. Myles is the baby's name.


Close up of the sailboat. You can't see it but I used skewers to hold up the sails.


Sailboats on the tables where ladies will be sitting.


Banner for the gifts table.



Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward."
Psalm 127:3


Deanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This all looks fabulous! What a cute theme. Nice work, Deanna! Looks like a whole lot of work too.

Deb

Baby shower gifts ideas said...

Hello,

Baby shower is a way to celebrate the pending or recent birth of a child by presenting gifts to the parents at a party. It has often meant that the people whom you live closest to arrive with presents and well wishes in hand. Thanks a lot....