Saturday 14 January 2012

Bird Birthday Card

I made this card for my friend's daughter's birthday. She just turned 13. She a teenager now, very well behave and a very sweet girl too. She's very talented and writes beautiful poems just like her mom.

Do you recognize the silver top note die piece? It was the left over place setting card from the Ladies' Christmas Tea back in December. I only need one of those for scrapbooking. I use it to make a card. I don't throw away anything that is worth using again. Although my pile of "keep it and use it later" is getting rather large. My husband did suggested to throw some away. Yeah, right. I don't think so. That will never happen. lol  My husband is so sweet though. He lets me craft whenever I want. He's so wonderful.

Thank you for stopping by!

"We love him, because he first loved us."
1 John 4:19

Deanna

No comments: