Friday 6 January 2012

Valentine Heart Treat Box and Card

ETA: a free tutorial coming soon.


Cool little treat box here. It was made using the Petal Cone Die. Did I ever tell you I love this die? I can never get tire of this die. There is a card on top and is part of the box.






I crocheted the flower and added onto the box. I crocheted 8 of these flowers in red for each guests for the Ladies' Tea back in December. You can see it here.


Here is a view of the box open a little. The box can be tie with a ribbon for closer.


Here is the card when open and is attached to the box. You can write a little note to the recipient.


Open the top heart pieces and you get a box filled with treats. I love this idea.

Thank you for stopping by today!

"A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance..."
Proverbs 15:13

Deanna 

6 comments:

Helen said...

Very cool! and I love the crochet flower!

Denise Willerton said...

this is fabulous! thanks for sharing your creativity ~ enjoy your day and Happy New Year..oh, love the crochet flower, can't seem to find my pattern any more...you've got me searching!

Rita said...

Wow, Deanna...this box is awesome & oh so pretty! Love the rosette & crochet flower!

Lynda said...

Really cute...would you be willing to share how you made the box?

Babe O'Mara said...

Beautiful heart box. Is it possible to make it without the petal die? Do you have a template you could share? It truly is gorgeous with the flowers on top. Nice job.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Mary said...

This is just too adorable!